Sunday, February 19, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrr....

It sure has been cold. The coldest in 9 years they said on the news the other night. I believe it. Today it was 16 and it felt like a warm spell.

Had a really nice weekend. On Friday, I went with Shannon to Scrapmania to help her with their wedding invitations. They turned out cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :)

Yesterday, we really didn't go anywhere since it was -5 out. Ross was feeling a little under the weather anyway. Shan and Jerm ventured into the cold and stopped by for a visit, which was cool.
Today, we just hung out at home. I love our home :) Our new furniture is awesome.

Tomorrow I have off! I've never had off on President's Day before, but I'm surely not complaining. Next month, we get off for National Agriculture Day. Pretty cool, hey?

I've been emailing with my dad every day. It's cool, I've never communicated with him as much as this during the past few Olympics. It's neat to find out what he's covering each day, and then read his articles the next day. Plus, he's writing that blog, so its been really neat to hear about the nuances of Torino.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Nik,
Happy 1st Presidents Day in your new home! Enjoy your day off!!

:P
Jerm

9:01 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Thanks, Jerm-dog!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home