Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's finally here. I do love Christmas. Spending time with family and friends, giving gifts (and receiving!), eating good eats. I don't think there is anything better. The next two days will be action packed though, let me tell you. Ross is working today :( but I'm going to meet him for lunch. Then it is off to my grandma's. We'll play games, eat and open presents. Fun! Ross will meet us there when he is done. When we are done at my grandma's, we'll go to my other grandma's house for more games and a few presents. Then it is to my mom's house for our Christmas with Moon. Yikes. And that is just today! Tomorrow, Ross and I will have our Christmas in the morning. Although, I have a feeling we may not be able to wait until tomorrow morning! Maybe we'll have to open 1 tonight :) After our Christmas, we head to church and back to my grandma's to open the rest of the presents. After that we head to the in-laws and have Christmas there. Then, tomorrow night we head to Shannon and Jeremy's house for our Christmas with them. WHEW!!! It's going to be 48 hours of Christmas-madness! I love it!

The Packers play tomorrow. All I want for Christmas is a Packers win! Seriously...should be a good game, although we probably won't get to see it all. I'm not even going to go there though...Anyway. I'm looking forward to the next 48 hours, no matter how crazy they may be.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We will have to get together for lunch sometime soon!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Carolyn!

I hope you guys have a great Christmas and Happy New Year, too! I would imagine those wedding plans will start picking up soon!!

Nikki

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Nikki!!!! I'll be seeing you later, but have fun at the D'Amato's...and tell them all Hello for me!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Merry Christmas, Amber! Please tell your family Merry Christmas for me. See you later tonight!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Nikki! I'm so happy you can sneak us into your festivities...I wonder what Santa brought for us all?!?

Love,
Shan

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home