Saturday, January 21, 2006

We finally got some snow!

Whoo Hoo!!! Ross had to work today :( I wanted to get out and enjoy it though, so I went snowshoeing. It was so awesome! I can't believe the workout that it provides. I wore my heart rate monitor and my heart rate was pretty consistent with what it is when I'm on the elliptical. The fresh snow was so pretty, too. I don't know if I thought that at 6 a.m. this morning though, when I was helping Ross dig out so he could get to work. What a good wife I am! Seriously, I didn't mind. The only bummer was that there was a car parked in front of our house, so when the plow went past, he plowed about 10 feet into the street, so we had to shovel that, too. It's like our driveway grew by 10 feet. I had the luxury of going back to sleep, but unfortunately for Ross, he didn't :(

BTW, I lost 2 pounds this week!! That makes 5 pounds in 3 weeks! I'm pretty frickin' excited about that. I'm on my way!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Nikki!

I can't wait to try out the snowshoeing with you guys this weekend!

Shan

1:54 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I'm looking too foward to it, too. We'll have a great time!

Nikki

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home