Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's snowing!

I love it! It is so pretty. Ross and I just got back from snowshoeing in our backyard...aren't we dorks?!! :P We got each other snow shoes a long time ago, and this was the really the first time there has been enough snow to use them. It was very cool. It's totally a great workout, too. I think we will get good use out of them this winter... :)

This afternoon we had a Thanksgiving dinner at my dad's house. My stepmom cooked a delicious meal, as always. It was very nice.

Tomorrow, Ross and I are doing the advent reading at church. I'll be reading and Ross will light the candle. It's nice that Pastor Dave asked us to do it. Tommorow is also the big Packers v. Bears game. Should be interesting...I hope they win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home