Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record...

The Packers lost again. Bummer. You know what hurts more than the fact that the Packers are 1 and 6?? The fact that the Bears are leading the division. My only hope is that Brett decides to come back. I think he is playing just as good as he always has. Sure, he threw a number of interceptions last Sunday, but he always throws interceptions. I think if the offense gets healthy next year, the defense continues to improve and they draft a running back, they'll be right back on top of the NFC North...

There's my weekly two cents on the Packers.

The bright spot on Sunday was the trick-or-treaters. I enjoyed passing out candy to all the kids. There's always a few though who pushed it one year too long, if you know what I mean. All-in-all though, it was great. The kids were so thankful, which was so nice.

Anyway, Ross and I are heading to South Bend again this weekend for the Notre Dame vs. Tennessee game. Should be a good time. There is something about that atmosphere that is so cool. It is really indescribable. You have to experience it. Anyone who has been to a college FB game can relate, I'm sure.

Not too much else is new...Christmas is going to be here soon. I've already begun some "window" Christmas shopping. Shannon and I have a yearly Christmas shopping trip. We start early and go all day long. We usually stop for lunch and we always get plenty of girl talk in. I'm looking forward to it :) Sometimes we even shop for each other without the other knowing. Last year, I think we each got each other something that the other pointed out during that trip! How fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki,

I'm already looking forward to it!!!

:o)

Shan

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki,
Keep your head up about the Pack!! Are you looking forward to a new Lost finally!!??? I know I am!

~Amber

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home