Monday, September 19, 2005

Ross and I had a great weekend, despite losses by both Notre Dame and the Packers :( We headed down to South Bend on Saturday morning for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. We had a great time; the game was unbelievably exciting. ND lost in over time, but they made a great comeback at the end of the game. We had pretty decent seats, across from the student section. I think it was just as entertaining to watch the students!

We came home yesterday, only to watch the Packers lose, too! What's up with the Pack? They didn't even pull off the win for Reggie. They need to turn it around in a hurry. They got undefeated Tampa Bay coming to town next weekend with their rookie-on-fire running back, Cadillac Williams. The Pack started 1 and 4 last season and made it to the playoffs...I'm not giving up yet.

Today I was at a seminar for work at the Boerner Botanical Gardens. It was pretty interesting. At lunch, several of us took a walk around the grounds. They are so beautiful.

On my way home from work, I stopped at Borzynski's to pick up some sweet corn. Lo and behold, they got some Honeycrisp apples in! It is my favorite apple in all of life! They usually don't come around until October, so I was quite surprised to see them. How can one be so excited about an apple, you might ask? I all have to say is try one, and you'll know why. Yummy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G/pa wrote: It's a pleasure having you as part of our family!!!
I could not be more proud of you!!!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home