Saturday, October 15, 2005

Moon-dog to the rescue!

I seriously don't know what we would do without Moon. He is always there when we need him the most. On Thursday, I came home from work to discover that our water heater bit the dust. We knew it was only a matter of time, but is there ever a good time for those kind of things to happen? There was water on the floor, and it was making a crazy noise. Ross was at work, so I called Moon. He came right over to turn it off and get it all unhooked. He instructed me to call around and price things out. I called a few places and discovered that installation was not cheap. Home Depot wanted to charge us $299 just for the installation. That's only $30 less than the heater itself! Well, I went to work Friday not sure what we were going to do (let me tell you, washing my face with cold water that morning sure woke me up!). I come home from work yesterday to discover Moon, Jeffy and Ross putting in a new water heater! Moon even paid for the water heater, and is allowing us to pay him in installments so we didn't have to put it on a credit card. Didn't I tell you he is always there for us?! He is so awesome! Thanks again, Moon-dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home