Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wow...I guess it's been awhile. I guess there's been a lot going on...The water heater is great; thanks, Moon. Ross and I took some time last weekend to insulate our attic finally. It was a big job, but worth it. It was a mess though, let me tell you. The Packers lost again. Not only did they blow a huge lead, but the lost Ahman Green for the season, and Fergie for 2-4 weeks. That's pretty rough. Poor Brett. I was a bit depressed on Monday and Tuesday. Besides it was dark and gloomy on Monday morning...it represented my feeling well. Me and the rest of Packer nation...Oh well. They're still my team and they always will be.

On a brighter note, Halloween is this weekend! I'm really looking forward to having Trick-or-Treaters :) I think Ross and I are going to carve pumpkins tomorrow night. I love carving pumpkins! And roasting some seeds...yum.

Work is going great. I'm really liking my job. I feel like I'm using my brain and my education...I didn't have that for awhile near the end of the last job. I've got several products that I manage...it feels good. Got a bit of a big presentation next week...little bit nervous about that one :)

Can I just tell you how great Ross is? I took his car to work today to bring my boss some wardrobe boxes. (BTW, those boxes have been around. They came back with Charlotte from Germany; Shannon and Jeremy used them for their move; Ross and I used them for our move, and now my boss is using them for her's!) So, I get home and to find out Ross washed and vacuumed my car, got an oil change, put on new windshield wipers, and put in an air filter. I so appreciate that, baby. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice start to your weekend, hey?! We're carving pumpkins, too!

Shan

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home