Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!

Auntie Rita-Her b-day is today. She is not only a very cool aunt, but she is also a great friend. We have so much fun. I really view our relationship more as sisters than aunt and niece.

Cousin Sam-His b-day was yesterday. He is Rita's son...how cool is it that their birthdays are a day apart?! Sam turned 11 this year. I remember when he was born. It makes me feel pretty old,truthfully. Sam is turning into a very cool kid. In a few years, he's going to be chased by all the girls...just wait.

Nicole-Her b-day was on Sunday. She turned the big 2-5. That is really cool. Nicole is such a great friend. And she is such a sweet, geniune person. Our friendship is very refreshing.

Amber-Today is her Golden Birthday. 23 on the 23rd. She rented a room at a bar in downtown Racine. Ross and I are headed down there shortly. She is a great person, and I'm very excited to be her sister-in-law soon. My brother picked a winner!

Ross and I are doing something really cool tomorrow. I'll have to blog about that later though...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure did do something cool! Thanks so much, Nikki...you guys made us feel like a million bucks yesterday!

Love,
Shan

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words...and for including me in your blog! I couldn't have asked for a better future sister-in-law!! And thanks for the awesome candle too!! It smells great. Hope you and Ross had a good time Friday night!
love,
amber

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home