Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Only a few more hours...

...until Ross comes home! I can't believe how much I have missed him these past few days. I don't think we have been apart for more than a few hours since I was in college. I'm glad that he got a chance to go and visit his fam, but I gotta say, I sure am ready for him to come home. I get the impression that he is ready to come home, too, which makes me feel nice :) Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?!

My grandparents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this weekend. On Saturday, they are renewing their vows, and hosting a dinner. What an inspiration they are. Ross and I have been married just over a year...I can't imagine what it is like to have 50+ years of your life with someone. I can't wait to find out :) The greatest thing about my grandparents is that you can tell how much they love each other. And how proud they are of our family. It makes me proud to be a part of our family, too. They have meant so much to me over the course of my life. They have such great views on life; it is refreshing to listen to them. Unless, of course, we are talking about politics :) So here's to you, G-ma and G-pa! Happy Anniversary!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your grandparents are awesome! :) That is so great! They do make life seem so worth it!
:) NLP

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home