Friday, June 10, 2005

Last Day

Today is my last day. A half hour from now I'm no longer an employee of Referee. I'm done with my work, so I'm blogging. I just went around and took pictures of everybody. My favorite is the one of Bill and I acting like we are going to fight. I will miss our political banter, but I'm sure most people in the office won't because it really annoyed everyone! In the picture, I'm even standing on the left and he is on the right :) We didn't even plan it that way! We have vowed to keep it going through email, although it won't quite be the same. I'm really going to miss everybody. This is where I started my career. It will always hold a special place in my heart. I'll miss Judy's bubbly personality, Tina's drama, Jayne's ditziness, Jeff's seriousness and our Seinfeld quizzing of each other (The midget's name is Mickey!). I'll miss hearing Keith's laugh no matter where I am in the building. I'll miss Matt's always calm attitude. I'll miss teasing Rob about the sorry a$$ Bears. I'll miss Katey, because she is just really cool. I'll miss Jim A. always moving to the side and saying "Please, Nikki, go ahead, you first." I'll miss Marylou's knowledge. I'll miss those conversations on my way to lunch with Barry when he is sitting outside after his runs. I'll miss everyone. Most of all though, I'll miss Pat. He has been my officemate the whole time I've been here. We have had a great time at work. From "peanut time" to playing practical jokes on each other; I'll really miss everything. Right up to the end, he is playing jokes. We had our picture taken and he holds up a Rod Stewart CD, because he knows how much I love Rod Stewart. I know that I'll still talk to Pat, but I will miss him as an officemate. I don't think I could have asked for a better officemate.

Well, once I leave here today, I can't look back. I'm definitely on to bigger and better things. Thanks for everything, Referee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home