Thursday, June 09, 2005

Life is Good!

Well, here I sit on my second to last day ever at Referee. It is kind of bittersweet for me. There are things I will miss, and other things I won't. But I'm definitely looking forward to my new job. Especially since I got a phone call the other day which informed me of a raise I'm getting before even starting! How cool is that? Ross and I are definitely going to be okay with the mortgage payments now. I knew we would be, but we were going to have to sacrifice a lot that we won't have to now. No ramen noodles for us! It's all steak and lobster, baby! Just kidding.

The house is great. All of our peonies have bloomed, and our roses are starting to open up now, too. They are a very deep fuchsia; they are just beautiful. I think we might have about 30 roses when they finally open up. Those bushes are growing like crazy. They must be very happy :) Since we are dog-sitting, Ross and I have taken several walks in our neighborhood. Truthfully, I don't think there is a better neighborhood to walk in. It is so enjoyable to say hi to everyone and admire their gardens and lawns (we'll be one of those admired lawns one day). I think we might just keep walking after we are done watching Luigi!

So, on a different note, this weekend is our first anniversary! Life is good! I can't even believe how fast this year has gone. If you would have told me a year ago that we would have a new house, and I would have a new job, I wouldn't have believed you. I can't believe we have been married for a year already. Part of me is a teeny bit wistful, because I long to do the whole wedding thing again. It was such a wonderful time in our lives, and so much fun. Being Ross' wife is such a joy. I love him so much. We have such a great time together, even doing the simplest of things. I can't imagine life without him, and I'm truly blessed to have him in my life. I love you, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home