Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Congratulations Dino and Amber!!!!

My little brother proposed to his girlfriend of 2+ years over the weekend! I'm so excited for them both! I even won a bet with him. He thought that Amber wasn't going to cry. Knowing how much I cried (for several days even, just ask Shannon :) or Ross), I knew I had to take him up on that bet!! Anyway, I'm very happy for them both. My brother has come such a long way in the past few years, and Amber has been there for him through everything. What more could I ask for but a future sister-in-law who obviously loves my brother so much? I'm so proud of Dino D, and so happy that he wants to spend the rest of his life with Amber!

Congratulations!!!!!! I love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Whoo hoo, Dean and Amber!!!

Congrats!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki,

Amber and myself are very thankful to you that you blogged about our happy news. Thank you H! and happy Bloggin

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home