Friday, May 13, 2005

It's the weekend again

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited for that. I could use a few days off. Work, among other things, was crazy this week.

Got a cool weekend planned? I do. The bummer is that Ross is working. But tomorrow, my grandma is taking my cousin and I to the Milwaukee Art Museum to see the Degas exhibit, and then she is treating us to lunch to celebrate our birthdays. My cousin's b-day is today: Happy Birthday Kelly! Too bad the Milwaukee Art Museum was recently vandalized. At least they caught the a$$holes who did it.

After the museum and lunch, Kelly is going to hang out and stay the night. Whatever we end up doing, we'll have a good time for sure.

On Sunday, I think I am going to do a bit more cleaning at the house. Everything is really coming together now...I'm getting so excited! T-minus 8 days until we move! Yippee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home