Wednesday, May 11, 2005

And the craziness continues..

Work has been nuts this week. I don't know what it is. I guess we are just getting into our busy time now, and I have a ton to do. I'm not complaining though; I'd much rather be busy.

Anyway, things with the house are coming along. Ross and I took a couple of loads of boxes over there the other day. Man are we going to have a ton of stuff to go through. It's all good though. I just can't wait until we are in there. I'm getting pretty excited. Ross and I stopped at the house and had lunch today. Our fruit trees in the backyard are starting to bloom. They are going to be so pretty!

So, did you watch the finale of Amazing Race last night? Uchenna and Joyce won. I really wanted Rob and Amber to win, but Uchenna and Joyce totally deserved it. They kept their cool throughout the whole race, which definitely gave them an advantage. Tonight, there is a new Lost, tomorrow a new Survivor. You gotta love May sweeps.

Back to work for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home