Friday, May 06, 2005

My fingers are crossed...again

Our apartment in being shown again today! I talked to my landlady last night and told her that we can be out by the 15th. As I hung up, I kind of wished I hadn't said that. It dawned on me that the 15th is next Sunday. Yikes! I immediately started packing up stuff that wasn't packed yet. I'm a bit nervous, as Ross works next weekend. That means we would have to move on Friday the 13th (how unlucky is that). That also means that I will be stuck cleaning out our apartment on Saturday and Sunday by myself. Bummer. But, it will be so worth it to get some rent back, and be in our house earlier!

I'm going shopping today when I get out of work. Whoo Hoo! I plan to hit up the mall and Bed, Bath and Beyond for house stuff, and then maybe Old Navy for myself :) After all, it is my b-day tomorrow. I figure I can treat myself to some clothes, hey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home