Wednesday, April 27, 2005

And my tooth woes continue...

I got home last night and wanted to take a nap to sleep off some of the pain. No nap for me though; the pain wouldn't let me sleep. The whole side of my face felt like it was throbbing. Ibruprofen just wasn't cutting it. I called Moon to see if he had any painkillers. No luck. I called the dentist, and they called in a prescription for Vicodin. I took some and felt a lot better. But, they think I might need a root canal :( Ouch! I've never had one, but I hear they aren't the most pleasant things in the world. My tooth actually feels a lot better today, so I'm going to give it a day or two, and see how I feel.

Well, one bright spot in all of this is that it convinced Ross to get to the dentist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home