Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm pooped

Ross and I worked all weekend on our house. Painting and cleaning sure are a lot of work! But so worth it. My brother helped us paint on Saturday, which was cool. We painted our bedroom, two walls in the living room, and I did a faux finish technique on one wall in the kitchen. The faux finish turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I have a little bit of touch-up to do around the edges. Those darn edges are tricky, I tell you.

Moon is almost finished with our bathroom. It looks incredible, and as Ross says, it looks professional. I can't wait to decorate it!

On Saturday night we went and hung out with Shannon and Jeremy and the girls at their new house. It is so awesome! They were painting and stuff, too. My lavender sweater even matched the color of Selena's wall! They all stopped by our house yesterday to check it out, which was cool.

Ross and I were in bed and asleep by 9:00 last night. We were so pooped, and not to mention sore. When you neck is craned all crazy while your standing on a ladder, and your hand is at an awkward angle, you use muscles that you aren't necessarily used to using. Oh well! I'm sure we'll be sore over the next few weeks with moving and all. I should just get used to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home