Thursday, May 05, 2005

What a week

This week has been so crazy, and is flying by, let me tell you. Work has been nuts! We are gearing up for our busy time--football and basketball seasons. I've got a lot of projects on my plate, which I don't mind. I'd rather be busy than bored!

Last night we went up to Sheboygan to watch my cousin's big poker win. It was a great time! It was like a wedding reception: buffet dinner, open bar, cake, etc. Everyone gathered around to watch the show, but with 200 people, it was difficult at times to hear what was going on on the TV. Let's just say that there were plenty of people taking advantage of that open bar ;) It was cool though, because whenever John was involved in a hand, people quieted down a bit. We would all clap if he made a big bet, or when he won a hand. It was awesome. I can't believe he is a millionaire. To me, he's just my little cousin Johnny. Crazy.

Got a lot of work to do around the apartment and house, yet. We haven't had much of an opportunity to do anything this week, but we'll have plenty of time this weekend. Ross works tomorrow, but I think I'm going to tackle our storage area when I get home from work. That could be interesting. I don't even really know what is all down there, except Christmas stuff. I'm hoping I can weed through some of it and get rid of some stuff. It is tough for me to get rid of stuff, though, so it should be interesting. I do know that I have a box of notes from middle school and high school that I saved. What do I need those for now, hey? But I just can't seem to part with them. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home