Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I just got back from the dentist

Isn't that a bummer? I chipped a tooth last night. Turns out it chipped because there was a cavity. Oops! I haven't been the best at keeping up with the routine dentist appointments. I think it has been about 2 1/2 years since I last went. Well, I can assure you that I have learned my lesson. In fact, I have another appointment for next week to get a check-up and all that good stuff. Fun, fun. I hate the dentist! Is there anyone who actually enjoys their dentist visit? I think it is just about the worst thing in the world. In fact, I would rather have my annual "female visit" than go to the dentist. For all those ladies out there, that says a lot, doesn't it? Which would you prefer?

Anyway. That was the excitement of my day so far. I'm about to go meet Ross for lunch, which ought to be interesting since half of my mouth is numb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home