Wednesday, April 20, 2005

We are officially homeowners!

And it feels pretty darn cool! Got the keys yesterday and went right to the house to get to work. We did take some time to go to Menards and stock up on all kinds of things that we didn't have to think about buying before. We bought a ladder, a shopvac, some heavy duty cleaning agents, etc. Good times, I tell you. The day was beautiful, so we did a bunch of yardwork. It felt great to be working outside. We got a lot done, but there is more to go. According to our neighbors (3 of which we met yesterday), the people before us didn't take the best care of the lawn. You can definitely tell it has been neglected. But Ross and I will make it look good. It might take us a few summers, but it's all good. Nothing is cooler than hanging out outside on a beautiful summer day, in your OWN yard, nonetheless!

I stopped by at lunch today, and Moon and Dino D had already put in our vanity. It looks so cool. The bathroom is a bit on the small side, but the huge mirror on the vanity makes it look so much bigger.

I'm heading to the apartment (I have to call it the apartment, because after all, home is now the house!) after work to grab a few things and then I'm heading to the house. Ross and I are going to do some basement cleaning tonight. Good times!

Hey Jeremy...today does feel like a holiday :) I don't know if it's the house thing or what...Happy April 20th to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home