Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What up?!

Talked to our realtor today...we are all set for our 9:30 walkthrough, and 10:00 signing for our house next Tuesday! Ross and I went to the house and took pictures today at lunch. I wanted to get some pictures of the "accepted offer" sign! Ross and I were talking today about needing to get a plan together for painting. We pretty much have a plan for cleaning and moving, but not one for painting. We need to get our act together, hey? The thing is that the house was recently painted, and we both don't mind the color. However, we would definitely like to paint our bedroom. We are thinking we should paint the bathroom, too. There is also one wall in the kitchen that we might paint. There is wainscoting on the bottom, and the wall is a focal point in the room. Why not try one of those faux painting techniques there, hey? It is a small enough area that would make a good test, I think.

Life is good, isn't it? If you don't believe me, check out this web site: www.lifeisgood.com. I can't believe we will own a home in 6 days. It is amazing to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home