Tuesday, April 12, 2005

One week to go!

I can't believe we are closing in a week. Holy cow, the time is flying. This week is going so fast already, too. Ross has to work this weekend, so I plan to spend a lot of time packing and cleaning. We have so much crap to go through. It is a good thing, though, because I can weed some stuff out. I'm a packrat, I admit it. It will be hard to throw some stuff away, but seriously, if I haven't looked at some of the stuff in years, am I really going to look at it again?

Today is our 10-month anniversary! I can't believe how fast this first 10 months has gone. One year ago we were so focused on the wedding, and now we are so focused on the house. Life is funny like that, isn't it? I couldn't ask for anything to be better though. Everything is so wonderful! Sure there have been some bumps in the road, but I'm a firm believer that those kinds of things only make you stronger. I can't imagine my life without Ross. He is my heart and soul, and my best friend. I love you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home