Thursday, April 14, 2005

Check it out...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_369912_61&prov=citadel&type=story

I entered a contest to guess the Packers 2005 schedule. I didn't win, but I did well enough to get mentioned in the article. Pretty cool, hey?!

This morning, we had a Marketing Meeting at the Marriott. It was my turn to take notes. I felt like I was in college again; my hand cramped up and everything. We did get breakfast, though, so I can't complain!

Ross and I are going to go shopping for paint tomorrow! We still haven't decided whether we are going to paint the living room/hallway yet, but we are going to paint our bedroom and the wall in the kitchen for sure. That is our plan for Tuesday. Close, get the keys, and paint! We also plan to load up the cars a couple of times with boxes. It will be a busy day for sure! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home