Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Two weeks and counting...

until we sign for our house! I can't believe how close it is. Whoo hoo!!!! These two weeks will fly by, too. I think I'm going to take that day off. How could I not? I wouldn't be able to go back to work after getting the keys. I suppose I could...I just wouldn't get anything done!

On another note, I won the Pick Em' pool at work! I drew UNC, and they beat Illinois in the NCAA Championship Game last night. I got $16 bucks. I know that is not a huge amount of money, but hey, it's better than a kick in the head! I plan to treat Ross for lunch.

So, could the weather be anymore beautiful?! I'm telling you there is nothing better than spring in Wisconsin. The grass is really starting to get green; the trees look like they are going to pop any day. There are tulips pushing up through the ground. I guess all it takes is a few rains, and a few nice days. I hope we don't go backwards from here. It's been known to happen. I do live in Wisconsin after all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

There's no way you'll get anything done!! You deserve that day off!!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home