Friday, April 01, 2005

It's Friday!

For me that means only a half-day of work. Whoo-hoo!! Although I have a ton of errands to run this afternoon, so I'll feel like I'm working anyway. Oh well, at least I'm able to squeeze in lunch with my dad.

Ross and I don't have any big plans for the weekend. I would imagine we'll pack some more and clean. Exciting stuff, I know.

So today is April 1st. Wow, time is flying. Spring is definitely springing. Spring is by far my favorite time of year. Everything starts to bloom, and we no longer have to look at the brown, desolate landscape. I love it!!

Did you get an April Fool's joke played on you yet? I'm ashamed to say that I had been at work for not even five minutes and Pat got me. I asked him how he was doing and he said, "Alright, but I guess you haven't seen the front of my car." So there I go to look and of course there was nothing wrong. That sneaky bastard!! April 1st is also significant because it is Lisa and Lori's birthday today. Happy Birthday girls!

Well, I suppose I should get to work. Happy Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home