Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I can't wait to...

I'm in the home stretch now! I'm 37 1/2 weeks; really, the baby could decide to come at any moment. I've been going through some testing to see whether my doctor needs to induce me and so far, so good, which means we just have to keep waiting. I think that's the hardest part. I'm ready!

Things I can't wait to do:
  • Hold Noah for the first time
  • See the look on Ross' face as he holds Noah for the first time :)
  • Bring Noah home
  • Have Noah meet all of our family and friends
  • Sleep on my stomach again!!!!
  • Not have to get up 7 times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom
  • Get my waist back
  • Start working out again
  • Settle into a routine at home with Noah, Ross and Winnie
  • Go for long walks on warm summer days with my little family
  • Get a tan
  • Get the anticipation over with already!

Did I mention that I'm ready??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki,

Noah's only 5 days old and it looks like you've checked quite a few things off of the list!!!

Happy Motherhood!!!

Love,
Shan

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for updates and pics!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home