Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's been awhile...

Time is just flying by; what can I say. We've been pretty busy preparing for the baby to get here. The nursery is coming together - Ross did a fantastic job on the painting and putting together the furniture. It looks great! My shower is in the works, too - I'm so excited! Meanwhile, I just keep getting bigger and bigger...Ross likes to tease me that I'm having twins :)

We've had a good few weeks. Work is super busy as always. Ross and I did manage to go on a date for Valentine's Day, though. He took me to see John Mayer in Madison. It was so incredibly awesome. I think the baby really dug it, too, because he was moving around the whole time. The concert was great. What's kind of cool, too, is that Ross and I discovered some new music while we were there. John Mayer's opening act, Mat Kearney was great. He was even named as one of VH1's You Oughta Know artists. Ross went out and bought his CD a few days later. Some of you Gray's Anatomy fans may recognize his music from there...We're diggin.'

In Packer news, Ahman Green signed with the Texans. They gave him a ton of money and I'm not sure he is worth that. It's still a big loss to the Packers though. I wonder what ol' Teddy boy has up his sleave for the running back position. We shall see...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Packers did A.G. right. Its just to bad how the contract timing worked out. He has to get his multi year retirerment contract this year. If he has one bad year now, no one will pay him jack sh*t. I don't think he will last for more than one year. I also didn't think he would have done as well this season as he did so... Good Luck to him and his partner Gado. What the Packers will do ???
I hope I didn't seem short yesterday in the basement. I was getting a uniform fitting in, running late for darts, And I was in alttle brain overload. MOON said no to the basement and fixed the situation. I know you were appreciative, I was just busy.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Yeah, Moon, I agree that Green probably won't be around for much longer - I just wish the Packers had a back-up plan. Maybe they do and we just aren't privy to the info - although there are free agent signings left and right and none of them involve the Packers.

I know you were busy - kind of a pain for that uniform fitting coming over right before you have to leave! I am very appreciative of the crib set-up - it looks very cute. Noah and Grandpa Moon are going to have fun watching Packer games :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home