Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm a few days late, but what can I say. Actually, I did write a blog from Punta Cana on New Year's Day but my Internet time ran out right before I was going to post it. Bummer! Let me see if I can recap some of it here.

I know I kind of slacked off with the Packer postings. Between Christmas, vacations and New Year's, I was pretty stinkin' busy. The Pack won their last 3 games of the season to finish 8-8. Pretty respectable, I'd say. The big question now (as it always is this time of year) is whether or not Brett Favre will retire. He was pretty emotional after the last game. Although, I remember him being pretty emotional after the last game last year, too. I really hope he doesn't. I think that this team is only on the way up, and Brett can still play with the best of them. Oh well, for now it's wait and see.

Our trip to Punta Cana was fabulous. Thanks Dad and Dee Dee! The Ocean Bavaro was gorgeous! There was much relaxation, sun and Presidente for everyone (but not me!). It was very neat to spend New Year's in a different country. We actually found a bar so we watched the Packer game. It was a good time.

Christmas was also great. Our friend Amy was in town and it was very nice to visit with her. A big thanks to all of our friends and family for making her feel so welcome at all of our "Christmases."

How is 2007 looking for you? It's a big year for Ross and I. We are expecting our first baby on June 1st! I guess I've slacked on blogging about that, too, sorry! We are very excited and as ready as we'll ever be to become parents :) I'm about halfway, in fact, I go for my ultra-sound on Monday. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and show their gender. I'm thinking pink, but quite a few around me are getting the blue vibe. I can't wait. And I'm sure there will plenty of baby blogs in the future.

Until then, a very happy, healthy New Year's to you and yours!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey slacker! 3 victories w/o a post! I'm glad you all had a good time in P.C. Did Christmases make it through the spell check? Or did you make up words like your mother? A baby!!!!! I hope we see it more than Whinny! I gave my doggy treats to your grandparents crazed creature. Remember, It falls off the dumb ones. Thats funny to 1/2 of us.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home