Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Spring, March Madness and more...

Spring is really starting to spring! I love it. I say this every year, but it is hands down my favorite time of year. Something about everything emerging from the cold, drab, brown landscape that is winter. The weather is warmer, the days last longer, the grass is getting greener, my daffodils have pushed through the soil and the buds on the trees are getting bigger every day! Oh yeah, my belly is growing right along with everything! Happy Spring to everyone!

Have you been following the NCAA tournament? I'm not the hugest college basketball fan in the world, but I do enjoy the tourney. The games are so exciting and often go down to the last second. I'm in a pool this year for work; kind of in the middle of the pack right now. I was tied for third as of Friday night, but some of my teams lost on Saturday and Sunday (dang Kansas). Each round you can score more and more points though, so hopefully I can work my way back up. I got Ohio State winning it all. Go Ohio State!!

What else is new? Everything with the baby is going good. I'm to the point where I see the doctor every 2 weeks now. Dang, less than 10 weeks to go now. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Truthfully, I hope I go a bit early. But the only determinant of that is whether or not this baby is ready. He'll come when he is, I suppose. Overall, I'm getting very excited though :) My shower is this weekend - I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not wait to see you and give you a big hug on Sunday! :) Sara

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The time is getting closer! The Babys room looks good. Are you shredding up any newspaper yet? The training school looks like it's working. Whinny had Rossal out picking up poop when we stopped over for the chair.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home