Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've got the itch...

Football is so close I can taste it. The Packers started their Training Camp last Friday, and their first preseason game is in 10 days...whoo hoo! I'm pretty stinkin' excited. Favre caused some stir a few days ago when he said in his press conference that this is one of the most talented teams he's ever had around him. I don't think a lot of people see it that way...the majority of the team are rookies, or 1st or 2nd year players...not exactly bursting with experience. It will be interesting to see how it goes this year. I do think Brett is trying to get his young teammates excited by saying that to the media. I'm sure they're listening, and hopefully it will light a fire under them. Coming off a 4-12 season will be rough...but that doesn't matter to me. I'm a true- blue Packer fan and I love them no matter what happens this year. Plus every team starts the season with the same record and a lot can happen. I plan to sit back and enjoy it, especially because this could really be Favre's last year. Go Packers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home