Sunday, July 09, 2006

I switched it up a bit; what do you think?

Had a great weekend. Yesterday were the dragon boat races. ShapeXpress took second place in our division. That's pretty cool, hey? I guess there were only 6 teams in our division, but still. Not too shabby. It was a good time. I'll post a link to the total results when the website is updated. After the races we headed to Bonnie's house for a picnic/picture-viewing party. Everyone's pictures were really nice. Ross and I didn't have much to contribute since we forgot our camera when we went to the wedding. D'oh! Everyone gave us CDs of theirs, which we greatly appreciate. Today, Ross is working, so I've been a cleaning machine. Our house needed it bad. I'm a little tired now though! Winnie and I are about to head to my mom's house for a bit. They are wanting to spend some time with the "granddoggie." Cuuuuuuuuute :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

I like it alot. The Dragon boat thing was cool, It's too bad I couldn't be there for the second race. We'll just have to make sure and do it again next year.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I dig the new theme, Nik! The party and picturew were great, thanks for coming. I'm too intrigued by the Dragon Boat Races. Sounds like you might have a couple extra team members next year. ;)

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look...very pretty! Thanks to both you and Ross for rowing with the ShapeXpress boat...I think we kicked some mad dragon booty! Let me know when you've got some printed pix of jeremy and shannon's wedding...I'd love to see them!
~Amber

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. our boat did come in second in our division but it was out of 22 boats!!! Whoa! How awesome were we really? And you can let Ross know that it was based upon our first race!
~Amber

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home