Saturday, July 29, 2006

Congratulations, Ross!

He did it!!! All of Ross' hard work and training came to fruition today in a 100 mile bike ride.

I never thought for one second that he couldn't do it. There's a lot of things that I admire about Ross, but his dedication to something he sets his mind to is one of the things I admire most. I'm so proud of him. I literally felt myself swelling with pride today, and I couldn't contain the cheesy smile on my face as I could see him coming up that last hill at the finish. He even saved a spurt of energy for the end, Tour-style. Congratulations, babes. You're awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We knew you'd do it proud Ross. You're our hero! we also recognize that determination you have about things you set your mind to. Congratulations!!!!!!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home