Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hold your horses, said Mother Nature

They're calling for a big snowstorm tomorrow. 8-9 inches! That just might be the biggest of the season so far. After the beautiful weekend we had, I thought for sure spring was on the way. Mother Nature has other ideas. That's the beauty of March in Wisconsin. Actually, I'm kind of excited for it. I hope to get another round or two of snowshoeing in. Ross has to work this weekend, though :( so I'll be on my own. Unless Dean and Amber want to come ;)

I'm heading to Scrapmania again this weekend. I have to say that the scrapbooking is a pretty cool hobby. I'm such a newbie, but I really dig it!

On the Packer news front...they re-signed Kevin Barry, which is so cool. Even cooler is the fact that I went to high school with him! They also signed Kenny Petersen, Aaron Kampman and Ryan Pickett. Still up in the air is whether or not Brett's coming back. He's pretty much holding the whole state hostage.

In other sports news, the NCAA men's tourney starts tomorrow. There's nothing quite college basketball in March. I'm not an avid follower of b-ball during the regular season, but you better believe I'm tuned into the tourney. I got LSU winning it all...did you fill out your bracket yet?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you know Dean and I will be down for some snowshoe'n!! Gotta love it! :)
Its so cool that you're into scrapbooking also...we'll have to hit up that scrapbook store sometime together!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Totally--you'll have to come with us the next time we go to Scrapmania! It's every Friday and Saturday from 5-11 p.m. You have to sign up in advance because it fills up fast, so I'll let you know the next time we plan to go. That would be awesome if you wanted to come!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Amber, you would have too much fun at the Mania. It's intense, but they give you M&Ms...yum!

:o)

Shan

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home