Thursday, June 15, 2006

Anniversaries all over the place

Ross and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Monday by going out for a nice dinner. For the 2nd anniversary, you are supposed to give a gift of cotton. Check out the anniversary gift list here. Ross got me some Life is Good shorts with hearts on them...cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :)

Tomorrow is Nicole and Jason's wedding anniversary--Happy Anniversary! I think it's been 5 (?) years for them...that's awesome!

Today also marks the one-year anniversary of my job. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. What is even crazier is how much I've learned in the past year. I've also become so much more confident in my abilities. It's been great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Nikki, this job seems to agree with you more than any other so far, you have appeared to enjoy what you learn and be excited about each level as it comes to you. I'm so happy you found a place that agrees with you so well...and a place that has books/magazines that make such great prizes to get!!!

;o)

Shan

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the recap on Winnel and sleeping with the sand bugs?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home