Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Favre Watch '06...

...has finally come to an end. ESPN.com is reporting that Favre is coming back next year! I'm pretty excited about that. I agree with Ross, and many others that this was a bit dragged out. But, it's a big decision, and he's a veteran, and he deserved the time to decide. At least he let them know before the draft. Check out this photo gallery on SI.com. It's awesome. I'm going to do everything in my power to get to Lambeau for a game next year. Brett has said that this will be his last year for sure. I'm not so sure I believe that, though. The Packers have a pretty easy schedule next year. What if they have a winning season, and perhaps make it to the playoffs? I realize that's a long stretch, but there is so much parity in the NFL. That's what makes it great. Maybe it will be enough for him to go out on a high note. But the competitor that he is, I would imagine it might be tough for him to hang it up if that happens. Well, let's not worry about that now. Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you want bleachers seats to a preseason game?
We are going to send your grandparents to a presean game in the club seats.
I don't think the Packers have got the talent needed YET. Even if they don't get it, lets enjoy whatever happens.
I turned off a light today. Remember when we would try to get you kids to turn off the lights? Do you turn them off now? Now I can aford to keep Oak Creek chuggin away. I might even go out and hug one of my trees today. I have planted over 100 trees and bushes. Mother earth likes me.
GO PACKERS starting the run for LXI !!!!!!
MOON

10:57 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

What preseason game? That's nice that you are giving grandma and grandpa your club seats. I don't think the Packers have the talent, either. I agree that we should just enjoy it.

You should go out and hug a tree today! That is fantastic that you have planted so much. I know down deep you are a hippy :)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takes one to know one. How do you think I know how to push all the buttons? You were only a few steps removed from being raised on a commune. An old school bus as the family car. Running around in a herd of naked babys , while the elders grew herbs and medications. I just couldn't make the move from owning the planet and eatting everyone. I knew there was room for all Gods animals, I just thought it was next to my potatoes. Your mother would need her Queen Quaters anyways.
I think the gold package is the Atlanta game. I know it is $ for a preseason game, but your mother and I would help alittle for Favres last season. Maybe you and Rossel and Dinel and alel could do a foursome?
You didn't say anything about the lights.

MOON

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

It's about time Favre made up his mind. I think it's funny the same day he says he's coming back ,they sign Woodson. Maybe we would have 1 or 2 more free agent signings had he not scared them off with retirement talk. Go Pack Go!

Moon,
We turn off the lights when were not home most of the time. There's room for improvement. We would love to go see Favre on his farewell tour with Dino and Amber, just let us know whe

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home