Monday, March 27, 2006

So, you found me, hey Moon-dog?! Welcome to my blog :)

Well, the Final Four is set and LSU is still in it! Whoo Hoo! Too bad I'm not in a pool this year...of course, the one year that I still have a team in the Final Four and I don't have a chance for any money... bummer.

T minus 3 weeks until Mexico! I can't wait. I'm just looking so forward to relaxing and hanging out with my family. Ross and I are considering what side trip to do. This one looks pretty cool. We went ziplining on our honeymoon and loved it...We aren't sure yet if we are going to do something. We are only there for 5 days, and there is so much to do around the resort. We might just chill. Not sure yet. No matter what we do, whether we decide to just hang out or do a side trip, I know we are going to have a great time!

T minus 7 weeks until Shannon and Jeremy's wedding. After this next weekend, the celebrations begin...how exciting! I just know the time is going to fly by.

Spring is a-coming. Ross pointed out to me that our daffodils are coming up! How cool is that?! The snow is pretty much melted and the trees are budding...yea!

Happy Blogoversary to Jeremy! That's pretty cool...Jeremy and Shannon totally inspired me to start a blog. It's a cool way to express yourself. I went back and read most of my blog posts the other day. It's neat to have so many cool things recorded that I can look back on...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!
What gives? My comment didn't show up on your blog.
MOON

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'll try it again,

What else can we do with this thing? Can everyone read what my comments?
If so; "HI" to Jeremy and Shannon as I run uncontrlled around your blog.
Can you block me? Can you erase what I put in here? Can you change the time so your boss can't see you are doing this on work time? What's a rossel?
Your mom just read this and told me to be careful her mom and dad also read this blog.
She also said you might be sorry you enterede me into this thing.
So I should say "HI" to Phil and Aralee as long as I"m working on my typing.
Has this thing got a spel check like my email?
Now lets see if this shows up on yuor commet section.
MOON

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I call it back to change things?

8:47 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Moon,

Your comments are all there. BTW, I rarely post when I'm at work; I just had to post about that March Madness upset. Everyone can read your comments. That was nice of you to say hi to everyone...I'm not sure if you can call it back to change things...

8:02 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Nik,
Thanks for the shout! Everything's coming up super fast, it'll be here before we even know it!!

Moon,
Have fun commenting!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wake up !!
You put this thing on my favorites and then you don't write anything. I know it might get old fast but atleast scibble down a few thoughs for a few days so I have a reason to pop you up. Jeremy , Shanon , Phil , Aralee , Rossel???? Anybody here? I think we have taken a step backwards from picking up the phone.
What are HTML tags anyway? Do you guys ever feel like you are talking to yourself?
MOON

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home