Thursday, March 30, 2006

Playin' hooky

We got out of work early today! Not because they wanted us to go home early though...we had a complete power failure. The power flicked off around 2:45 and then went back on. Then at about 3:00, it went off again, and this time, it didn't come back on. They finally let us go home around 3:30 or so, and advised us to call in the morning, because the WE Energies people thought it might be out for 24 hours. How cool would that be to have a 3-day weekend?! Crazy. So, I left work early, ran some errands...it's pretty cool to be let out early on the most spring-like of days we've had thus far. I'm certainly not complaining! I'm just glad that I wasn't super busy with anything, because that would have been a bummer.

**UPDATE**

No such luck on the 3-day weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Bummer you didn't get the 3 day, but at least you go a little time off!! I'm too jealous, it was like 65 degrees yesterday!!

See you soon,
Jeremy

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *so* wanted to play hooky yesterday...our fire alarm went off 3 times at work. I am convinced someone just wanted to be outside! No one really seemed to mind :D

Bummer about the three day weekend, maybe next time!

Shan

9:21 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Guys,

Yeah, I can't complain too much. It was definitely nice. You can totally tell that everyone at work was hoping though :)

See you Sunday!
Nikki

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!,
While you were on the phone I was on your blog. There is something strange about that. Shure we can pick you up for the play. See you then.
MOON

3:25 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Thanks again for the ride, Moon.

Nikki

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home