Friday, July 25, 2008

Randy Pausch



I felt compelled to blog. Randy Pausch died today at age 47. Who was Randy Pausch, you may be asking yourself. Well, to me, Mr. Pausch was quite an inspiration. He battled incurable pancreatic cancer, but loved life and lived it to the fullest until the end. He was a professor at Carnegie Mellon University. He became an internet sensation last fall after he gave a lecture series entitled "The Last Lecture." He also wrote a book with the same title. Here's a link to his lecture on YouTube. I would highly recommend you take some time to watch it. I saw it from an email that was forwarded to me and I was immediately intrigued. Here's a guy, who's dying, yet he refuses to be sad about it. Oh, I'm sure he had his moments, but he was mostly positive and upbeat about life. If that doesn't make you think twice about your bad day, I don't know what does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home